Confidential information, client data, personal records etc.
Do you completely delete the data from HDD/SSD?
“Reformatting” is not a secure way to delete those data completely!
New Features: Now compatible with RAID!
1. Automatically dismantle RAID build for the server, completely erase all data inside each hard drives.
2. Enables parallel simultaneous wiping of data with a single operation on machines containing a mix of HDD and SSD.
3. Automatic freeze lock removal on drives during secure erasure operations. Remembers the unlocking procedure to enable the optimal secure erasing procedure on similar drives next time. Significantly improves operational efficiency.
4. Enables wiping of data in both BIOS and UEFL environments.
5. Performs simple S.M.A.R.T. diagnostic scan.
DataSweeper 3 Handy Other Features
1. To set up the HDD/SSD data erasure, it is only necessary to connect the DataSweeper 3 Handy to the USB port of the target computer.
2. The DataSweeper 3 Handy utilizes a unique hot-pluggable USB connection (patent pending) to improve efficiency by erasing several PCs at the same time.
3. The erasing log containing the information of both erased PC and its internal drives (HDD/SSD) plus some optional information (catalogue information, asset tag number etc.) is stored on flash-ROM built into the unit. The log can be encrypted if needed.
4. Using the After-Check function (Patent No. 330886A), erasure results can be viewed by simply booting up the erased PC. The result contains the device-specific information which allows you to keep track of the DataSweeper model you used (Patent No.4859152).
5. Allows wiping out the hidden/locked data areas such as HPA, DCO and remapped sectors. *
* May not be supported on some drives.
6. Fully customizable erasure process enables easy and optional operation.
7. Certified by Refurbished (Reuse) & Recycle Information Technology Equipment Association (RITEA).
Supported Erasure Methods:
Supported erasure methods (partial)
o US National Security Agency (NSA)
o US Department of Defense (DoD)
o 0 x 00/0 x FF (NIST 800-88/00)
o Random numbers + 0 x 00 etc.
o ADC proprietary standard for SSD
o Secure Erase, Enhanced Secure Erase
o Can specify number of passes from one to a max. of 99 overwrites
o Final data can also be specified
o You can choose whether to proceed full verification or just verify the 3% of entire areas
Customers viewing this product may be also interested in: